Respawn Entertainment has shared their outline for what they have planned for Apex Legends confirming that they are talking with AMD to get the PC version fixed for users playing it on AMD hardware.
Apex Legends has proven to be quite popular for Respawn Entertainment who confirmed 50 million users have downloaded and played the game at some point.
In a message posted on Apex Legends subreddit, Respawn has talked about their plans for the PC version. They have apparently banned 355K cheaters in Apex Legends and are continuing to work towards making the PC version free from cheats.
As of today we’ve banned over 355K players on PC through Easy-Anti-Cheat. The service works but the fight against cheaters is an ongoing war that we’ll need to continue to adapt to and be very vigilant about fighting. We take cheating very seriously and care deeply about the health of Apex Legends for all players.
They also talked about Apex Legends crashing on PC for some users. They are in talks with AMD to resolve these issues and will give an update on it soon.
Next week AMD will be at the studio and just like we did with Nvidia visit, we’ll be working together to improve stability and performance on PC. In the next client patch on PC we will be addressing some of the known crashes, but there will still be work to do as we haven’t nailed down all crashes yet. In Season 1 we’ll be adding improved reporting that should help us in identifying and squashing more PC crash issues.
Apex Legends is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by EA.
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (iOS) (4,424)
- Best iPhone Games in 2020 (3,103)
- Candy Makeup Beauty Game (iOS) (1,883)
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (Android) (1,546)
- Pet Rescue Saga (Android) (1,442)
- Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS (1,378)
- [Android] Count love days, love memory, love diary (1,279)
- Clash of Clans (Android) (1,248)
- Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages (Android) (1,227)
- Messenger Lite (iOS) (1,052)