Great to see you, Commander!
War Robots is the biggest shooter game about giant robots that fits into your pocket. Join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world and show them who’s the smartest, fastest, toughest pilot around! Prepare for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and other tricks up enemies’ sleeves. Destroy! Capture! Upgrade! Become stronger — and prove yourself as the best mech commander in the War Robots online universe!
– Choose your fighter. Over 50 robots with unique designs and powers let you find a style to call your own.
– Play how you want. Want to crush and destroy? To save and protect? Or just annoy the hell out of your enemies? You can do it all with the massive selection of weapons, including ballistic missiles, plasma cannons, and giant shotguns!
– Customize. Each robot can be fitted with weapons and modules of your choice. Find your favorite combo and show everyone what you’ve got!
– Battle together in multiplayer. Team up with other people! Join a powerful clan to find trusty partners (and friends!), or even start your own!
– Battle on your own. Prefer playing solo? Lone wolves can express themselves in special modes like Arena or Free-for-All!
– Explore the lore. The War Robots world grows and expands with every update, and the ever-growing community is always ready to help you.
Awesome game albeit with a few issues
I haven’t been playing this game for long (about 1.5 years) and only started playing it after watching the ads for this game. Now, I can say this is one of my most favorite games of all time. However, there are a few issues with this game that I would really like to be changed. The first is the upgrade process. Sure, I understand the time and price parts of upgrading, but can you implement a system where the higher your level the more upgrades that can be performed simultaneously? When upgrades take only a day it’s not so much of an issue, but as upgrades begin to take several days, it’s just boring waiting for the upgrade to finish so I can actually survive on the battlefield. Also what is extremely annoying is the cost of things. The game is so “pay to play” oriented that if you aren’t willing to shell out several hundred dollars you are not going to be able to do anything in this game unless you grind and get 100 gold every day, and even then it takes several months to get items few people can afford with their real money, and battles just become unenjoyable when you’re losing in a low tier game to a fully maxed out robot that would cost $100 to get–and that’s not considering the maxed out weapons it had or the upgrades needed to max out those weapons. However, even with these setbacks, this is an AWESOME game, and I hope you will do something to fix these issues and the the game even better.
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (iOS) (4,133)
- Best iPhone Games in 2020 (2,983)
- Candy Makeup Beauty Game (iOS) (1,489)
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (Android) (1,402)
- Pet Rescue Saga (Android) (1,322)
- Clash of Clans (Android) (1,087)
- Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages (Android) (1,070)
- [Android] Count love days, love memory, love diary (990)
- Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS (936)
- Messenger Lite (iOS) (928)