The Elder Scrolls: Blades might finally launch soon, as Bethesda has just announced its release plans. It will enter a closed beta period on iOS imminently, then launch across both platforms in early access this spring.
If you’re lucky enough to own both an Android and iOS device, you can still sign up for the closed beta. However, Bethesda is picking testers on a first come, first served basis and the form has been up pretty much since the announcement last year.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is the closest we’ll get to a proper Elder Scrolls on mobile
As for the early access, well spring ends in June so it might not be until then that we actually see the game. That’s still a while away but at least we have an idea of when we might play it.
If you haven’t heard of this yet, it’s a proper Elder Scrolls game for mobile. You’ll travel through a variety of dungeons, battling monsters and gathering loot. There’s even a side-helping of town building, which is pretty cool.
You can sign up for the closed beta and learn more on the official site. We’ll let you know as soon as we know more about the early access period.
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (iOS) (2,966)
- Pet Rescue Saga (Android) (952)
- Candy Makeup Beauty Game (iOS) (579)
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (Android) (561)
- Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages (Android) (520)
- Clash of Clans (Android) (519)
- PUBG MOBILE (Android) (358)
- Viber Messenger (Android) (358)
- Clash Royale (342)
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape (iOS) (332)