Werder AG introduces the ultimate tool for mechanics. MechTab provides information about ISO-Tolerances, Threads, Cutting Data, Wrench Size and Roughness.
Tolerances: A – ZC, holes and shafts
General Tolerances: Charts for linear dimensions, radii/chamfer and angular dimensions.
Geometrical Tolerances: Symbols, drawings and explanations as well as charts for the different geometrical tolerances.
Threads: BA, BSF, G, Heli-Coil, M, MF, Pg, Tr, UNC, UNEF, UNF, W, Metric-Non-Standard
Cutting Data: Cutting Speed and Spindle Speed, Feed Rates, Processing duration
Wrench-Size to Width across Corners: 4-,6-8-,10-,12-,14-Cornered
Roughness: Rz, Ra, N, Triangle-Notation
Triangle: calculate sides, angles and the area of a triangle by entering 3 values according to a drawing.
Weight: Calculate the weight of different materials in different profiles. Material list is editable.
Trowalization: Calculate number of pieces per machine load
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (iOS) (4,509)
- Best iPhone Games in 2020 (3,154)
- Candy Makeup Beauty Game (iOS) (2,029)
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (Android) (1,602)
- Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS (1,536)
- Pet Rescue Saga (Android) (1,502)
- [Android] Count love days, love memory, love diary (1,394)
- Clash of Clans (Android) (1,301)
- Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages (Android) (1,277)
- Messenger Lite (iOS) (1,107)