Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Research, right in Docs with Explore
– Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (iOS) (4,511)
- Best iPhone Games in 2020 (3,155)
- Candy Makeup Beauty Game (iOS) (2,029)
- Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem (Android) (1,602)
- Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS (1,537)
- Pet Rescue Saga (Android) (1,502)
- [Android] Count love days, love memory, love diary (1,394)
- Clash of Clans (Android) (1,301)
- Messenger Lite: Free Calls & Messages (Android) (1,277)
- Messenger Lite (iOS) (1,107)